Friday, May 11, 2012

Birthday week

forever #eighteen
Soooooooo it was my 18th birthday.
Had my very first slice of cake on midnite by my beloveddd housemate jiun n wai yihhhhh :D

Gt a midnite call too from the guys, raymond, ewen, reny n ew
Went to bintang wit tze ying after my tutorial
Sushi king
Thats the most delicious food I can get throughout bintang =.=

Shud hav bought myself a new bag but shoooo nice it was sold out n left the colour I don lik at all
RED! =.="
Chill out at Starbucks having chocolate macaroon and my fav chocolate cookie crumble!
Woohhh nice!

chocolate crumble cookies frap, choclate macaroon n a new york cheese cake bought by tze ying :)
Bac home n had a dinner wit jin sim n tze ying
Was so freaking emo as I felt lik its my birthday n all my peeps not wit me
Went home n online lik usual
Tze ying kip forcing me to go out online

Suddenly lights went off n all my peeps coming in holding my cake n singing songs to me omgggggg
Wassss so touchedddddd!!!
I totally din expect from them lik totally didntttt
Soooo freaking surprised
Gt my cake!!!! Goshhh 3rd cake for the dayyyy
They even filmed a video for meeee!!!!
Ahhhhh
the capture of me! thank u RAYMONDDDDD! XD

Me loveee themmmm
Thank you my sweethearts!!!!
Jin sim, tze ying, reny, raymond, ewen, ew, kylie n kelly!!!
Omgggg
chocolate cheese cake from secret recipe!!! aww love them into bits!


No comments: