Tuesday, July 10, 2012

i hav no monday blue! :P

its monday!
do u guys have monday blues?
i surely don hav for today xD

well its bcos i wake up at6 just to farewell an old friend of mine- Dylan Foo
waited yong my beloved neighbour to come and fetch me!xD
headed off to KKIA to farewell dylan and catch a breakky wit him!
desmond, brenda, me, dylan, yong and vincent

mcD breakky 

believe it or not 
rush back home at 8am to go island wit carmen!
yeap!
visited pulau manukan wit the peeps!
carmen, mandy, brenda, jeremy, dexter, adrian, calvin, moses and last but not least beverly!
well if u not know beverly
he was actually a guy =.=

had so much fun!
banana boat!
wee~~~~
cheap price we've gt!xD
and we hav free kayak! :P
no check in and no uploads!
well its just becos of some annoying guy
but had so much fun and got myself so tired!
and actually we r all sick!
big sun and shady trees!
perfect day to get myself relax!

No comments: