Saturday, July 21, 2012

my buddies are bac in town!



<3
YES i know i hav not update my blog for few days now!
well its just simply bcos my buddies are bac in town!
my long lost troll buddies!
whee~~~~

so we were hanging around just lik before again!
but without ricky! :(
sadness but he's coming bac tomoro!
so tomoro will b the only day when four of us could sit down n gather together! :D

we had been goin here n there lately!
we went to school on monday visiting those old buddies and went to yamcha at bukit padang!
yumms!
chu cheong fun wit my fav abc!!!! :DD

sotong wit chu cheong fun! 5 bucks :)

then during tuesday, we had gone to khidmat supermarket at kolombong area to hav mee sup pipin wit the IS-er's
had my fav mee sup pipin!
head over to suria after tat!
hmm sing k! again lol!
but this time alvin n me had sang a lot of songs, while kwan kwan n feli is busy smooching wit each other
and ohh yes i finally heard clement's sound!
his voice is terrific!:OO
reli make my mouth go O!
well had some snapshots wit my gangs! :)

my fav mihun sup pipin! the soup was reli niceee! *thumbs up*

wit my pretty pretty teng!my majesty :P

alvin darling! hahahhaha future vitas :O

and of course my sok foh babe!

clement! look at his troll face!

and yes! i got my sticky from alvin! (Y)
went to xing wang pan mian on wednesday! 
yipee! my pan mian!
the must eat food in kk! it was undeafeatable compare to those lanc pan mian in miri!
its true!
went to gsc after tat!
watch the movie amazing spiderman in 2D
the movie was great i'll say!
very romantic, emma stone was worthwhile to watch, and the story line was amazing!
but hey here's a tip!remember to stay till the credit ends cos there's a small part of trailer after the credits! all marvel movies have this kind of scenes! so stay tuned!
xing wang pan mian! :D

well din went anywhere on thursday but just slacking at home
went to station360 just now!
and yes finally met up wit k min!omg ever after since gordon left i din reli chat much wit him!
received my present from gordyy!
i love it!
saw my the first picha of this post?
tats my present! a madagascar pillow which the character called MORT! 
cutie pie isnt it? :DD
thanks a lot brotherr! it was from universal studios! :P
seafood baked cheese rice $12.90
the taste was okok only

choppo!
6 bucks only!
cheap n delicious!

well its time to stop now!
im sry for making u guys starving after seeing this post!
it was obviously a food post lol!
well toodles and sweetdreams ppl! :)

No comments: