Sunday, June 24, 2012

back in town!

I
M
B
A
C
K
!

yayyyyy~
home sweet home lik finally!
headed to tanjung aru for air tebu and marinated papaya!
awww!
i just miss it!

sang nyuk mian for lunch!
dayem
it taste so good!
saw aaron n joshua!
my future housemates!
the power of sang nyuk mian!
it taste so great!

first things first!
headed on to suria!
cotton on 50% discount!
this is getting me crazy
bought two outer for 75!
yay! new shirts!
n thats y mom says she doesnt lik me to come bac cos all i ever done to her was buying unlimited things and eat!
she say she hope i don come bac!
awwww!
mom randomly say wanna camwhore hah! :P

and did i remind u that it is dragon boat festival today?
went to uncle's house for dinner!
erm so so la!
not reli that great!
but the after dinner was better!
dumplingssss!
my favourite!



No comments: