Saturday, June 9, 2012

two weeks till home in exact!

emotionally run thru my mind
and reminded that two weeks exact i'll hav my sem break
i miss my girls!
i reli do

i miss talking to feli everynite in tution,
i miss ying teng's linsi-ness on me comparing that she's prettier than me,
i miss cheryl's cock telling me that she's having a date wit lee hom,
i miss mic lai hanging out around wit us just to chill n update.
i miss all of em

two weeks later then i can finallly meet up wit em
sighhhh
i miss u guys sooo sooo much
so much to catch up wit em!
so so much!
nothing could change our bond
it was just too hard to separate my heart for them!
was so freaking depressed that i couldnt celebrate feli's birthday wit her!
we just happen to love each other!
awwwwwwwwww 6 years since we'd been friends!





No comments: