Thursday, June 21, 2012

happy birthday sweetheart babe!

happy eighteenth birthday my sweet heart!
awwwwww!!!!
lovee u love u loveee u!

too much to talk about!
called her at 12am sharp had a petit conversation wit her!

awwww darling!
18 jor le!
cant believe i know her since primary 6 till now without realization
u had been  a very great fren to me

u have always been the one that stand by me as always
u had always be my best companion and my best sister
u had also been my best listener!

and guess what?
i just realised tuition is our best place!
do u realize? since primary six i hav the same tuition wit u till last year!
last year was most awesome!
as we kip chatting non stop during every session of tution
when i was emo u will say cheer up!
and remind me that i still have u beside me!
thank you my dear!
thank you for being there for me when i needed u the most
thanks for talking to me when i nid comfort!
imy!



No comments: