Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Itsssss gordyyyy's birthdayyy

Awwww
He's one of my bffff
He used to b so sot n always linc me around
Yet he is still my best male buddy!
No one could replace him!

Time flies I still cant forget the scene when I cried at the airport while sending him off
He's reliii been a very important fren to me!!!

Called him at 12 but no one answer and yes!
I send him a surprise parcel!
It was my first time though!
Took his house add from sarah, his sista!
I even uploaded it to insta for him xD
I hope he's surprised

Receive his call this morning
I was the one yang surprise to the max!
I never tot that he would hav call me

He had been a great fren
Its him who teach me a lot of new stuffs,
Its him who had bear wit me a lot when I kip cocking wit him and using phone to camwhore!
Its him who had company me for one whole month during his trip back
Its him who had told me not to rely so much on a guy but rely on a true fren
Its him who tell me not to b sad cos passing half year is easy n fast.
He's my soul mate and also my mentor
Even if we happen to hav couple next time, still no one could replace him

Half year gone, half year more to see his face!
Cant hwait
Of course I cant even wait to receive my present from him at k min's place!

Happy birthday brooo
Love u to the maxxxx!
Forever eighteen



my parcel for him! 

No comments: