Thursday, March 22, 2012

Disappoinments

Its spm releasing date
Heaven or hell just depends on the result
Unfortunately I only gt 2a's
How pathetic was tat
Nothing can describe my feeling now

I felt so guilty to my dad now
I remember during pmr I gt the same result as now, mom was furious but daddy still comfort me ask me cheer up n do better in spm
N now I hav totally failed him
I had try my best to aim A especially sejarah n BM
I expected for a least of 3a
I reli felt so guilty n helpless
N daddy is sick now
I miss my dad so much
I miss home
I knew crying doesnt help, but I just cant stop tears from rolling this moment.

Skip my tutorial at 3.
Join clubs lik no rasa jiang
Joined curtin volunteer, volleyball club, frisbies club and e-fact
Dint manage to sign up for aiesec.
The booth has no one
Totally not in mood doin anything

Called cheryl n feli
It was bad our result were horrible.

No comments: