Saturday, March 3, 2012

Frustration

To say or not to say?
If I doesnt, I will definitely regret
If I do, I know the ans, it would b nothing
I don expect anything neither

He's not tat kind of guy who would be in a relationship or something
Or mayb its just me who only lik him without hesitation?

Four years. It not a long nor a short time
Wat shud I do?
I knew he wouldnt say yes, by my girl for sure
But I just wanna officially let him know tat I do reli care.

I dont wanna cry over a spilt milk later on
But how shud I tell u?
Thru phone? Kinda weird tis
Thru text? U never reply me neither
Face to face? I dont know

Quite disappointed
Am I reli so not important to u?
U don even realise tat im leaving on friday
Not a bit.
Date me on sunday? Sry but I had left on sunday

What do u want?
Im not a toy nor a doll.
I dont simply run over u when u nid me n make myself comfortable when u dont

I do care.
Seriously jealousy kills.
When the moment I knew tat ur goodie good good korean fans fren help u celebrate on 23rd
I feel lik ive lost u. Lost u totally indeed.

No comments: