Tuesday, February 28, 2012

House partayy

Morning wake up n dye my hair :DD
Marshmallow brown whoops

Headed to eat sheng rou mian wit alvin n clement :D
Head off to school n watch my IS-er's dance!
Awesome!
Gosh I saw him!!! The last time since I saw him was lik Christmas eve.
He was still muscular n eye catching as usual.
He told me he was still single. Goshhh

Went to yoyo yamcha wit zexwin, cheryl, clement n alvin
Saw k min!!! :DDD 9gag troller!!! :PP

Fetched cheryl n alvin home
Rush home to cut tickets!
3 big paper nid to b cut
In less than half an hour time!!! Goshh

Rushed n off to fetch ming yee n cheryl
Din doll up totally. Lol
Helped the blues peep to wear their wristband on!
It was just lik goin in ff or cf! Idea by him :P

Had a crazyy camwhoring nite!
How I wish I could hav a Polaroid so I could take wif him! :(
took wit ma babes!
im wit ma heels but still short as usual!

my sistas! love em' to the max!

we the blues!!! :D

hello korean! :D

herman!luckily he's single if not i sure get doomed! :S

Off to hito for next round as we r having 2nd round surprise for peter!
Quite pissed off due to somebody brought along all those senior one n waited lik never end just to hav tat cake cutting session
I was so pissed off n kinda scolded him n ignore him lol
Felt so sry for my bad temper I shouldnt hav done tat :(

No comments: