Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine day eve

Woohoo morning wake up n go fetch my alvin darling
We go eat xing wan pan mian :P
Clement n rickyy so slow!
We finish our meal they oso haven come zzz

Off we headed to skul
Well alvin say go look around wat
Saw all the peeps there
Guess wat?
The first thing they see me is ask us to go watch movie

I saw him nehhh
Sibeh happy
Kip lin c him n he kip call my name :P
He is such a silly guy :P
Xukai wrote tis on my hand though
He only wrote a J


Im too happy hahaha
Me likeyyyy

Off for movies after dropping him to his grandma's
Watched a wedding diary
Hmmmm a lil bored la
Cheryl babe had a super duper pleasant sleep on my shoulder!
Imagine tat!
Even alvin oso play temple run

Station one for us to chillout
Vintage style punya
Home at 7pm after fetching alvin n sil home
Goshhh its valentine tomoro!

I hope I could bring his breakfast to him
Cos I don wan him to say I foh giu :/

No comments: