Friday, February 3, 2012

Its banner day!!!

Yup! Morning wake up n wait Ricky to fetch me
Went here n there
Go fetch my darling Alvin at his house.
Yayy he passed his JPJ
Seems lik someone gonna go airport n send me off very soon ohh xD

Off we go to school!!!
Yeahh its banner hanging day
So high hahahaha
N I could say tat our banner is the most beautiful among all of it!!
Shining n so mesmerize

Go blue sharks!
Its cross country tomoro
Doing all the preparation job today
Cleaned up senior 3 ren!!
Woahh nice ji le!

random shot by IRENE CHUA! hahahah!



Nothing is perfect
As a blus I would hope tat we all can giv each other full support
Sometimes its not worth to argue becos of some small matter.
Yes everybody is giving the best effort to protect our banner from getting wet by the heavy rain
But all we need is cooperative.
I can see tat fanny is quite sad n disappointed today
Sigh I hope we could do better!

Yayy he finally uploaded our epic pic!!!
Aww I love it till the very max!!
Cos I cried but I still look so perfect hahahaha (punyalah ss ohh)

No comments: