Sunday, February 12, 2012

The 39th Sttss sport meets!

Tis post is all about the 39th annual STTSS Sports meet which is also my 100th post!
hell yeahh ppl!
Sports meet day #1
Morning call alvin darling to wake up at 5.30am
He's too piggy :P
Fetched monkey, alvin darling and nicole lai
Off to skul we go
Traffic jam dao bao!

Bazaar day!
Camphouse n cheer!
Im in charge of cheering xD
Shout n shout n shout
Jobet oso came to help out woohoo
Mang zai told me he heard my sound from the skul gate goshhh

Tapau mcd for those kids
Stay at skul till around 8 then go dinner wit alvin darling n clement
Home sweet home at 11pm

Sports meet day #2
Woke up late today
Got my morning call from alvin darling
Head to skul
Cheer whole day today!!!
Woahhh gt the spirit!!!
Went bac home early n sleep!
Too tired
YOU MAKE ME FEEL BLUE~~~~

Sports meet day #3
Woahhh its finally the big day!!!
Early morning wake up wash hair n send mom n dad to airport
They r goin to kl xD
Freedom for me hehe
Arrive skul at 8am
Busy buying tis n tat

He called me n ask me rush bac to skul
For the first time im so pissed off
Real pissed off!
He tot I was so free drive here n there
But I was actually buying his stupid dancing baloon de wrapper!!!!
Urghhh I was quite angry tat time cos damai doesnt sell it make me nid go lintas find, but im edi at junction then he ask me go bac skul wtfff!

I din talk to him, but this time he didnt lik normally lik tat cheer me le he gav up talking to me n turn away which makes me real sad!
But while cheering de time finally talk to him
Sigh everytime oso me the one to admit wrong de la sien

Well bac to topic our cheering gt 2nd
Yay me?? Nahh cried lik hell
I expect to got 1st in cheering lahh
Our dancing gt 3rd
Overall we gt third place!

Went to qq cafe for our victory celebration!
Food quite nice but I think its a lil pricy hmmph

Off for second round at up2u wit won chan, samuel liew, jae kweon n jerome chong
Stay till it finally closed :P
Home sweet home at 1am xD
no more emo JAE! :P

bitches! :*

ignore my face!


No comments: