Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cross country day!!!

Slept at 3am tis morning n woke up at 6.45am
Morning call nicole lai!!!
Hahahaha we was lik ui wake up ehh lol
Fetched alvin darling, nicole lai, feli n ying teng
Aww my babes!! Miss my ying teng so much!

Drove to jeromes place
Cheered for blue house while they passed by during cross country!
Shouted till no sound now!

Drove our car around the route.
Road is jam here n there
Reached skul n park my car at vice principal's parking space!
Yeng ji le xD

Sadly our blue house gt fifth place overall
Nvm we'll kip on fighting n get top 3
Im sure we can!

Went to lunch wit peter them all n headed to suria for movie
CHRONICLES
Hmmm we were all dizzy!!!
The movie was too dizzy mayb its becos of the camera I think.
Nicole n alvin darling was fast asleep for at least 20 mins mymy!


Fetch them all home n bac home!!
Open house lagi
Sien de bha
First time go ppl's open house no gamble, no lengzai n lenglui n most of all those auntie forget to gimme angpau!!!!

Urghh sien de bha
big eyes?? hahhahah!!! curious

captured by my noob darling ying teng! 

say cheese!!! me love them :D

No comments: