Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Its valentines day!!!!

Yayy its finally valentines day
I Hav planned to buy him breakfast at mcD
But when I brought my purse to mcD then I realise I forgot to take my 50 bucks out
Grrrr sibeh am guk ahhhh :((((((

Called xukai n his phone lik thousands times but it didnt happen to answer

Went to oneb wit ricky, alvin darling n clement
We search here n there just to find a suitable present for Carrie wong
Just only knew tat alvin darling not only own something different but also living culture :OO
Clement kip ask me take roses n all those from the shop =X

Bukit padang to eat abc xD
Home n bath
Text him to ask if he's goin out
But sadly he said no becos he's lazy
I would rather that he told me his mom forbid him or anything
I was pissed lik seriously
Sighhhhh yuan lai im sooooo not important in his heart.

Went to little italy for our dinner
Wif ming yee, erica soh, ah fu, sil, clement, jerry n of course alvin darling

Wtfi had actually passed my valentines day wit tis two guy alvin darling n clement ho
But not himmmmmm urghhhhh

Headed to sutera
Seee so many couples walking down the pavement
Heart is paining
It shud hav wit him
But nooooo im wit the gang

At least im not forever alone tis valentines
Guess what? Gordyy say if he was in kk that moment, he probably would ask me b his valentine
How sweet of u brooooo

No comments: