Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Irreplaceable day #17

N yeah the day after valentines day n nothing to do again
Plus our gang say today dont out so we all no program!

Whatsapp nicole lai
N we got a very interesting thing to b busy of
Baking cake!
Off we go to buy all our ingredients tat we needed

Ohh goshhh so expensive
We used up $95.70 total
Baked our sponge cake first
Using the royale sponge cake mix by consfood


The mixture


in the oven processing :P


Looks yummy taste good too! No lying :D

Put down our cake n let it cool
Off we go eat pan mian again
Saw those yin han tution peeps
Man, I miss my tution days there.
I wish time could turn bac lik seriously hope so
I miss my LIM YIN HAN badly
BADLY I MEAN!

Went to consfood to buy some left out ingredient
When go bac to car saw tat couple
We quickly hop on to my car
She was sad
I knew nicole would b sad
I get her feeling

Bac home we suddenly think of taking the love shape cake to make it for clement
N yay we quickly fluffy the whip cream
But hello we failed!

Tis is wat we ends up baking of

Taste good I think but seriously its ugly

The cream would just roll down again n again
Epic failed

Will bake him a cake for his birthday I think
Hope he would lik it
*crossing fingers*

No comments: