Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Uni life day #2

Its tze ying's birthday
Happy 18th darling!
Muah official to club
Had some simple breakfast at dua puluh sen
Went to campus for registration today!
Finally gt our student id

Units I gt for this sem are IT, commerce math (which I totally hav no idea wat's tat), moral studies, writing n research skills n my most interested business management

Went to activate my IT lab access card, photocopy absec card, library activation n so on

Had a simple celebration wif tze ying in her room
A bottle of cola, a pack of chipsters n my laptop wit on call 36 movie in it

Prepared ourselves after tat
Cos we r goin out wit our seniors tonight
Went to bintang megamall
Wit amanda, Luther, grace ( gm's daughter of station one), joyce jenny, another birthday girl too for today! And last but not least our kind driver amanda

Had dinner at station one
The singer today so leng zai!
Although gt tattoo at the foot but still! Awww amazing voice he had!
Had the happy birthday song n so on

Home at 10!
Had phone call wit mamma :D
I miss my room, my troll buddies n babes!

No comments: