Tuesday, March 27, 2012

uni life day #9

Went to frisbies club welcoming party the other day but yea still emo lol
Stupid ewen go steal my pencil case make me sad whole day
Plus i was so nervous when interviewed by Raymond n Adrian during the soar interview session

I reli hope I could b part of soar n join in the crew!
Yeah so been hanging out wit my sandakan peeps
Ewen, Eng, jin sim, amy,lai siang, kelvin from sibu, kenneth chua, derick from penang n last but not least!
Chung tze ying

Wooh m aiming to get HD in foundation studies
But can I do it?
Cos alexy is my tutor n lecturer in commerce math
He's the most stupid n worst teacher ive ever met! I think even mr poong oso can win him ohh
Broken English n makes mistakes in tons of questions!
Gahh

So ive been receiving tis msg since I went thru ur blog tis morning
Access denied? Kthxbai!
I understand wat u wanna express edi

No comments: