Sunday, March 4, 2012

IS sports carnival day!

Its been a bored bored week for me n my peeps
Hanging around everyday together.

Early morning got morning call by alvin darling
Fetched him n felicia
Woohoo gossips in car!
Mostly about our feli jie jie!
Congrats babyy! Felt so happy for ya!
Me wan polaroid for birthday :P
*Cough cough*

Went to damai hall to meet wif clement n ricky
Bsb competition!
Saw a lot of peeps
N most of all my monkey! Miss her tons!!! Lots of catchup tp do wif her thou
Saw my all time buddy noob fren! Changed iphone gong!!

Leave to school around 9am. Ricky nid fetch his baby carrie!
Off we go.
Feli failed her LCCI oops :/
Went for breakfast at fook yuan
Saw my cyt!
Miss her heaps!
Hug her tightly thou!

Companied alvin darling to taylors Concierge
Whoops the fees were stunning!
22k for foundation only
Pricy school! $.$

Went bac damai hall!
My mic lai babe macam sopo jiang hahaha!
Supports for her bsb comp!

Went to suria wit my peeps
Saw k min. Noob :P
Went to FULL HOUSE to chillout!
Price was reasonable n I lik the environment!!!!
Me likeyy!!!


Le menu, its like a storybook! Petit!


Our drinks! ;)

Went to kk food fest
Hangaround n fool a lot!!!
I will miss this moment very much!

Whoops gt an angpau from aunt! Yipee!
Time to stop!
Toodles! Nites yaw

No comments: