Friday, March 9, 2012

My last nite in kk

M leavin tomoro
Went to pi dan sui jiao for breakfast wit my peeps.
Im gonna miss them!
Alvin the handsome, clement the stalker n ricky the cocker

Went skul after tat but everyone left
Went for movie wit may, Cheryl, alvin, ricky, clement n fanny
Watched the lorax!


It was a meaningful movie!
All about environment, we shud plant real trees instead of fake one!
Last movie wit them
Dunno when then will gt the chance to hang around together again.

Fetched my cheryl home. Aww not goin to fetch her anytime soon anymore! :/
Went 360 yamcha wit crystal
I miss this big girl badly!

Upperstar lintas for farewell
Fetched him
Im gonna miss him prettyy muchh!
He's always the most important in my heart!
ALWAYS! 3 months is tough for me, tough enuf cos I cant see him!
He doesnt hav a webcam as far as I know! Damn it!

Upperstar wit feli, clement, jason, alvin, nicole, ricky n ah kun!
Fetched him home.
Well the confession thingy was totally lame
Cos I only manage to say actually I lik u for four years edi
N he was lik oh okay bye.

Well sad man totally sad.
N im leavin tomoro dafuq.
Cried lik hell

No comments: