Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy Saturday!!

Woahh morning 10am once wake up jiu become driver till 9pm
Sooooo tired!!!
Went breakfast wit bro lol

Picked up uncle ah shung, loi yong, baka ching, ah bin, jason, maxi n xiao rain at their hotel lol
They wanna change hotel.
After finding loads n loads of hotel, they finally chose kk times square hotel!
The room there was not bad n prices quite reasonable.

Went to bus terminal to buy maxi's ticket. All the way to inanam!!!
Headed off to suria n hav a break at yoyo lol.

Had our dinner at Yu Kee bah kut teh. Quite cheap xia one person $6 only :D
Drop them bac at times square.
They goin ff at around 10 lol

Shud hav joined them but bro sick for any shit.
Many ppl text me after saw my status.
But shit happens cant join n happy with them!! Urghh

Saw him today at warisan.
He went wit a guy.
I chased his car then lastly he drove away lol
Loi them all asked if he was my boyfie
But all I ever answer them was I wish
Yeah I wished we were. But remaining tis kind of relationship os kinda good too.
At least I know tat we r still frens but not enemy
Somehow I was sad too cos all I ever wanted was him
If he had asked wat I want for xmas I would answer him all I wanted for xmas is YOU!

No comments: