Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Eko dayy

Woahh 2 more days till breakfree!
Cant wait!
Its Catherine's birthday today!
Happy birthday babe!
See ya on animal planet :P

Eko was uhm moderate
But i'll get a B I guess! I guess
Don giv a damn bout tat!

Went to upperstar for lunch today
Wit ah fu, ming yee, dianne n xiao xuan
I was so outdated lik seriously
Gossip lik women hahaha

Gonna go to sutera n group study wit the gangs later
Feli, me, beloved alvin husband hahahah, yapp, man zai, clement, zexwin, erica soh n jerry :D
Went to grace point eat dinner after our study went to foh sang porridge shop eat supper lagi!
Tis is soooooooo FAT!

Told him tat I gt the hitz #birthdayinvasion invitation n asked him is he interested but outta my expectation he gav a cold shrug n reply
My bad I thought he would be lik ohh reli I wanna go to but no it was yet another reply of busy
I thought I reli thought and proofs me wrong!

If one day I stop posting about u mayb its just signifying tat I was trully wrong about anything of u

No comments: