Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas eve babeh


An early morning ss at work

Woohoo its christmas eve babehh!!!
Scream babeh! I cant hear ur scream!!!!
Finished work at 5pm!
So many peeps came visit me todayy
Kuo, ah hong, kit ling, ande, and her
I was so sad when I saw her cos I cant forget bout the past
Kuo asked if she's alvin's girl I answered yes
And becos of tis she wrote her status saying bout me lol
Let it b la I hate to explain wat happened actually oso

Countdown at Firefly! Wit carmen, ah kuku, nikki, sarah, thelma, phoebe, jordan, pamela, jocelyn hong, ning ning, cassendra n whole lots more unknown!!!
Was damn high inside!!!!

Went into whiteroom n cf too!!! Hmm cf was so high!!!
Camwhoring using Jordan's iphone lol!
N yay we caught pic together wit btenda too!!
Saw so many frens omg!!!
Non stop drinking when ppl saw me
But luckily im not drunk!
Flavian get crazzy liao! Saw me terus hug me lik wat jiang


Although it was not the best xmas eve celebration ever, but I reli enjoyed it cos Santa granted my wish
LOK YUK drunk girl pls don touch him when he's driving
Its dangerous de! N how dare u touch him in front of me??
Tis was the first time we officially get to club together!
Although he's angry after tat but still I had great fun!

Goin to kl in hours later! Cant wait yo but I still haven packed up my clothes yet wadafakk!!!
Meeting up with my bro gordon
Peeps who dunno how fren are we actually thought we r reli brothers n sisters cos I kip called him bro
lol my gums n camwhoring!
Cant hwait!

Btw I saw the bitches
Yea working bitches!!
They r so tut I reli hate them!
Being bossy n brainless is a big no no la in tis society
Plus u guys always try to find chances to curi tulang
Reli ahh bu tiam ohh!

So here r some of the pics we caught in my phone
Loads more to upload to fb in jordans phone as me n brenda loves camwhoring!!!!


Me, jason, brenda!!


Jason n me!


Firefly vs choco factory!
U prefer which? :P

Btw merry christmas peeps!!! Hav a great one wit ur beloved ones!!

No comments: