Tuesday, December 20, 2011

serious working day #5

Was having insomnia tis few days!
almost 3am sleep even though force myself to slip badly
most terrible is the day i crash my car!
3am sleep, 4am wake up!
too imba le!

it was another busy day today!
saw few peeps today!
Mr harry pak n his beloved girl Stella!
Of course XU KAI too!
i  giv her full full de zenq mysignature till it cant b covered!
and also saw an old fren of mine, i shud call her an old fren isnt it?
well although not best fren liao but still i don hate her just act normal that is.
she din c me, her mom SAW me.

din hav time reply noob de msg! too busy liao!
although gt wifi but those customer coming in non stop so cant even c those notification in fb!
even lunch time oso kip cashing money in n out!
yess! i finally get my fav position! CASHIER!

sigh cant meet up wit my tawau peeps today cos mom n dad was not free to send me to their hotel!
they r leaving tomorrow!
cant even bring them to go anywhere tats fun!
kept told noob im guilty lol!
but he say im a think too much de sopo! :(
yes i am la noob! but im realistic la kayy!

saw tis in fb!!
so ngam those TW peeps! hahahah!
i owe them one time clubbing!
i will sure will pay it bac! woohoo!
guys please come gain kay! i sure will club wit u guys till early morning :D



No comments: