Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kayy elle day 3

Early morning wake up!
Had breakfast wit cous at hotel then terus headed to fahrenheit88 to shop!!!
But before tat I go to Concierge counter to apply my student only privilege card!
10% off on all participating outlets
Valid for one yr


The card :)

Went to R20 to find his shirt but failed!
I think $55 is quite pricy lol
Went a lot of shops but still fsiled!!!
Bought a vest for myself again :D
Headed to Sungei Wang to buy fipper for my babes n him
Used up around 60+ just to buy 4 slippers @.@

Checked out our hotel around 1pm n go Jalan Peel eat 叉烧烧肉!!!
Damn its so delicious!!! Highly recommended!!!
N cheap prices!!! Must go


The cha shao! Nice o not

Checked in at pyramid tower hotel
Our room is fronting sunway lagoon theme park view!!!
The vies was awesome!
N our room is at the highest floor :DD

Sunway water park to swim!!!!!
But around 5 lik tat the weather turned real bad
To me its a disaster!!!
Raining heavily n storms
But sigh no refund for weather changes

Go bac room n take a hot tub bath n readyy to shop!!!
Finally bought his long sleeve shirt!
So expensive nehh!!!
I regret I din buy morning now buy dao his shirt is almost around 100 luckily gt 10% discount so its only 90+
But the salesman quite good la
He asked me his size n all those
As he is almost same size wit him so the salesman help me to try out all the clothes I chose
Juz lik a model lol!!!
Hoping tat he would lik it!!!
Hope tat he would wear it in front of me too lol

Ate baskin robbins!!
My myy fats!!!

Chocolate waffle basket wit double scoop of ice cream

Dunno wat goes on to my mind n spend my bro eat triple scoop lol!!!

Continue to shop myself at asian avenue!
It was wholesome lots of fashion shirts there
Bought few outer for my black dress so cheap la!

Went to t bowl for dinner!
Hmm food is okay only la
Din ordered much as daddy say go for 2nd round
Ordered tis for my beverage


Ice blended honey oreo milk

Tis one bu cuo! Cheesy pork neck rice!
Cheesy enuf yo


Shopping till 11 jiu bac hotel to put my things n go Chatime Galleria for some drinks! Bu cuo ohh cheap n nice? Recommended!

No comments: