Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sundayy

Its 11th of dec
Means there is 2 more weeks to kay-elle trip!!! :DD
M still counting down yo!
Counting down to meet my bro at there n also counting down for christmas!!!!

Its all coming so soon!!
I hope I could cuddle u up on christmas eve party lik seriously
But hope was just a hope I guess.
Giving in too much will only gain hurts n wounds

Hahaha captain america say he wanna date me go clubbing on christmas eve m new year eve
Cos he say he wants a perfect ending for the year n a brand new start for the year.
But Heyy I confirm will gp clubbing de la just depends with who ma hahaha

Finally I gt a job for myself yesterday.
It was a new shop at lintas plaza.
A taiwan shop name ZenQ.
Will b working wit Cheryl's sis- michelle, lu bauu n vanessa chan.
Hope everthing will go smooth for me tomorrow! *cross fingers*

Its a bored nite. Gahh

No comments: