Monday, December 5, 2011

P.a day!

Early morning get woke up kuo n uri
Both saying almost the same thing lol
Erica soh come fetch me around 9 with uri in the car.
Went to fetch yapp n headed to xin wang eat pan mian

Everyday eat pan mian so sien nehh
Waited clement n zexwin to come
Eat so slow la them!
Kept say tat clement was zexwin's husband them zex kip lin c me n ask wheres my husband alvin quek hahahaha lol!

Arrive skul n talk cock wit won chan them lol
P.a objective was easy to me but paper two was kinda hard
I don manage to finish my papers as it was too time consuming

Went to chase the hitz.fm cruisers at lido
Gt to write my name on the invitation list!! So gin zhong
I hope I could go wit a bunch of frens n most of all take pichas wit the famous djs'
Featuring jj & ean, jakesman n skeletor!

Haven got ur invitations yet?
Its easy!
Just tuned onto hitz.fm n hear for the signal n be the 1st to call in
Or u can chase the cruisers n get ur name written on the invitation list
the time for cruisers whereabout is 1.45pm n 4.45pm every monday to friday and 12.45 n 2.45 on saturdays


Eko tomorrow!!!! Die gao gao will only describe my situation :/
Still watched hk dramas award
Woah myolie wu n bosco wong made a reli great pair! Sweet dao ta!

No comments: