Friday, December 30, 2011

Last day of kayy elle

Sobs!!! M leaving kl at 5.15pm
Early morning go to sunway basement eat breakfast n readyy to shop

Go to Asian avenue to shop again
Saw karen the boss from kl's zenq!
She spend me drink taro milk tea lol

Check out hotel at 2pm
So late lol
My luggage overweight!!!
Im the only person who overweight so much!!
Dad says imma shopajolic queen!

Reached airport around 3.45 n check in
Last minute bought his fipper!
Damn expensive here!
Expensive around $4
Grab an ice blended mango from boosts n headed to departure hall in a fast pace

Plane departure earlier
So it makes me arrive earlier
Saw so many peeps while waiting for baggage
May chyi n Kane lau sai n my manager Bryan which r oso on the same flight wit me
Saw my sopoh Salome le fan!!
Ppl go Sg bha but she din saw me!
Sadness!

Reached home at 8.30! Hell yeah nothing is better than my comfy bed!
Miss it to the max!!

No comments: