Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kay elle day 2

Early morning go eat tat bah kut tehh nearby Imbi
Damn its the worst bah kut tehh I ever eat!!
Expensive n not delicious!

Headed to suria klcc!!!
So many shops but not reli interested into it lol!
Headed to midvalley megamall after tat
One day at there is so not enuf for me
Went crazzy n shop till I drop!
Bought my longing pretty bra from La Senza!! Damn the lingerie there is so sexayy n cheap!
$160 FOR 3 bra only not include wit undies of course

Bought so wholesome lots of things especially for him
Dunno y, whenever i step into a fashion boutique I sure will c those shirts that r suitable for him
I reli missed him lik reli do! He's too easy to fall sick which makes me worry :(

Had our dinner at fong lye restaurant at The Gardens
The food there is so scrumptious! Taiwan food bha confirm la


The 炸酱面


炸薯圆
Crispy n yummy!

Followed public transport to go bac hotel.
Had Häagen-Daz as my supper!!! Woots!!! Best supper ever when u got to order a 3 scoop 2 topping for urself n daddy pay for the bills!!! XD
Those flav I ordered r quite nice!
Strawberry cheese cake, creme brulee n midnight chocolate cookies! :DD



The menu :)
A Journey of Indulgence

Ice cream!!!

M looking stupid here lol!!
Chatted wit my monkey n sleep!!!

No comments: