Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Add math day @.@

Urghh wat a day!!!
Phew finally no more add math in my life lol!!
Its effing hard. Don even know whether I can score a C o not! =.="

Drove to skul during the afternoon session n went to lunch wit Cheryl! :D
Ate pan mian again!! Hahaha but when we arrive de time no ppl lea!!
So it arrive fast but not until 10 min those ppl come in packs just lik butterfly looking for honey lol

Went to help feli buy ji dan zai!!
N gt my body wet!!
Her ji dan zai so slow!! N the rain was getting heavy :/
I hate rain cos it makes me feel like its gotta flood!
Finally arrive skul in a very save situation! :D

Its science tomorrow!!!
I hope won chan would soare me his objective ans!!!
M do bad in sci!! N I hate sci too lol!

Was in a swag mood!
But fetch him home reli sooth my mood although it was just a short distance.

House meeting again at Jerome's place tomorrow!!
He is so gonna effing leave me behind again! Hate it but no solutions lol
Gonna date my carmen after tat cos I wanna go shisha!!! XD

No comments: