Saturday, November 12, 2011

hmmph a post before ass-pee-am?

well its saturday!!
n we went to library!!!
get ffg by my carmen so din get breakfast wit my gangs!
went to library wit my study gang!
cath,feli,alvin quek, man zai, yapp, cheryl n a new member!
jason thien lol!
went to fetch him at 10! driving my beloved SA54X1E
so gin zhong cos i hardly recognize the road to his house n called him 3 times!!lol!
im just another road noob!

teached jason bm rumusan! aisehseh wat a smart ass i am!lol
then suddenly i saw HER!!!
yea its HER!!!
my heart went cold out of a sudden!
as i don wanna face her! i still gt the feel of strange!
although i can always act lik nothing in front of everybody but then i was so emo n moody.
i stopped on teaching jason.
he knew i cant cocentrate on it anymore so he asked me company him downstairs to take the second hand book from a seller.

yes! im confused!
u ruin my day!
im not angry just emo n moody
after i've known she has gone! im so RELIEVED!
its just lik taking out a tight belt outta ur waist!
thanks god!

went to bukit padang after our group study n eat chu cheong fun!!!wit sotong! hahahha
yummy!!!
always like to eat it there!!

carmen just called me !!! they were at my fav hangout spot- UP2U!!!!
urghh if it isnt becos of ass-pee-am i'll drive out lik seriously

overall i had a nice day!!! n most of all we all laugh at alvin quek becos of the prank i texted him last nite!!! it was so funny n kip calling him as my boyfie lol!! jokes! hope that kerwo wont b mad! :P

No comments: