Saturday, November 26, 2011

Its saturday!


Say cheese babeh!

Morning go club to hav breakky wit my baby melvin
Around lunch time went saloon wit mummy to get my front hair cut
Had a snapshot wit the girl above
She's mommy's fren's daughter aiya short form = auntie's daughter la
Hahaha n she was actually estelle's cousin!!
Wat a small world

Went to yin han's after tat for tution
Not in the mood at all
He don giv a damn wat I say
Sigh
It was a suffering 2 hrs tution
I ask is he reli nid to leave right after tution
But not even 2 mins he ran away edi
Haiz fine fine fine!!!
Wat happened to us? Was my real question
I knew theres something.

Tomorrow 1.30 gt yin han again
Wit him.
Hope it will turn okayy for the situation
#wish

Went to cousins graduation dinner just now
So bored so kip text wit my baby melvin. Nothing to do bha

Sigh im tired. Tired of everything.
Good nite n sugary dreams peeps!

No comments: