Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ass pee am break day 1

Morning wake up watch tele
Then cleaned most of the garbage in my room
N most of course is throw away those unuse papers n excercise lik sejarah papers,bm novels,english papers n lots more!!!!


Was not allowed to go jeromes house as mom think tat i'll "study" at home which is wasting my time.
Its better off I go to Jerome's place n help them out rather than stinking in my room lool.


Btw I deleted all my post before 11/11/2011 cos I wanna delete all those bad memories :D
M trying on to choose new layouts!!!
Newbie in making layout wor! :P


Was pissed!!
Urghh one sentence to describe u!
Once a liar, always a liar.
Theres no doubt about it.
U seems to lik sejarah a lot cos u cant stop repeating ur own history
Im sry but just to b straight im fed up with u!

No comments: