Monday, November 14, 2011

Ass pee am day 1

Well it wasnt tat bad after all,
Paper 1 was reasonable but paper 2 was lik so hard! Teacher never teached before! Urghh >(
But at least tried my best to answer all the questions!hope that I can get a B+
*Praying hard*


Okayy tis is the story!
During recess at 10.15 I went bac home, n tune on to hitz.fm trying to call in to win greyson chance tickets but epic fail somebody call in n gt 8 passes to watch him!!! :(
But then billy is goin to sell me his vip tickets! Woohoo!
But its kinda pricey aye
$50 each :/
And I found out tat gt few facebookers r actualky offering to give me tunetalk zone tix for free!!
How nice of them!!!


Fetch him todayy wee~~~~
Then tried out the new open shop
Station 360
The arisan chicken chop was dayem delicious!!!!
Cant resist
Price was reasonable highly recommend! A new place to yamcha! With wifi provided!
Good news for all of us aye?


Its eng paper tomorrow!
A's for me please!
God bless!
Thats all for today! Goodbye peeps!


No comments: