Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its add maths tomorrow!!!

Gahh add math tomorrow!!! How???
Only solution: do watever that u know!

Had breakfast wit carmen, dexter, sarah n vincent at xin wang ban mian just now!
Went to merdeka after tat.
Yeah then bac to their home.

N yeah u can say I don care. Bout studyy
Bur heyy it was just a simple hangout on a daytime lol
I still wont giv a damn as I nid some time to relax too lol
WATEVER I don giv a damn lol

Just now fui seng told me something which shocked me up
Oops!!! He told me he broke wit mandyy edi!!
Ohh my poor guy!! Kip cheering him up lol.

N yeah gt my 5 gum edii!! Smell so nice lea
Tempest n React! :D


Want some? Come get it from me then! :D

Btw it was my last tution at Valentine's edi!!!
M gonna miss his tution so much as he always talk a lot of silly jokes to me n help ne improve my maths.
Thank you teacher!!!!
Faster go marry lor I wanna attend ur wedding badly!!
His 28 tis yr, rich n handsome!
If interested pls lemme know i'll help u intro :P

Picha time


Group photo wit teacher :D



Feli n teacher



Me n joshua



Me n teacher :D

No comments: