Sunday, November 13, 2011

i love u like a love song babeh

didn't tot tat u will answer me like that just now :(
the way u try to ignore the questions is quite funneh!!!
but that is not the answer i expected or i wanted.
all the times i tot tat i would b a special person in a special place in somewhere in ur special heart, but i guess i was wrong! :/
u said wat kind of missing im saying about...
but how i wish i could scream out aloud n say i hope u miss me everyday just like how a normal boy would miss their girl!
yes i was afraid!
afraid of saying that would get rejected by u
all the while i was keeping it in my heart n not let anybody sees thru it,
but somehow i reli cant stand it

im leaving next year!yes im leaving!!!
would u just let me go just like that or act like its nothing at all?
hmmphh guess thats we called fate.
i know its spm now, not reli a right time for me to tell u but somehow i was depressed when ur first reaction said was i wont miss you cos there's something called facebook.

what i expected was not i wanted....
i expect u to say i'll miss you lik seriously while i'll tell u n say dont let me go then!
that was why i was driving so slow on the way bac to send u home.
after that i drove so quickly, i was just so miserable,
once again u made my heart sink.

yes i am happy she was jealous that our whatsapp gt emoticons!!!
cos i want u!
not her in between us!
one of the reason i don like her is that she always come upon us while we both r discussing, while i found it annoying!

guess what?yesterday u said that u don wanna take picha wit me cos u'll sad reli make me high whole day long!!!
i din even wanted to leave u alone like that!
but i know where's my place.
result come first
then ur blue house come second
mayb im not even listed in ur list........

well at least i can b wit u during ur birthday n this coming new year eve!
i hope u could just ask me out on new year eve n celebrate new year together.
no matter whether i gt programs wit carmen or wat i still wish to celebrate wit u......

No comments: