Friday, November 25, 2011

Orientation dayy

Pheww wat a day
It was so tiring
Lead those junior one's to play with us
Two words nan gao!!!

Omgee nowadays de junior one reli changed a lot compare to our years
Felt tat so old lol!

Played water war n ball wars!!!
Woahh so chi kit!!!
Grabbing water using pail, bottles, water gun, n watever thing tat can fill in water.

Went to club with Adrian them all just now to clean up n bath
Saw randy, my baby melvin (kidding), n khai loon
Kept on liu him lol

Went to the station 360 wit the gang just now! They went to suria dyy but I nid to go home cos no place in the car

Went to Logos Hope after went bac home
Saw ham su, yapp, jerry n clement! No alvin quek hahaha cant play him dyy
Had ice cream n cake on the ship!
Bought a sudoku book too
Thank you daddy


Ice cream!



Quotes found by erica soh khuan ming!



He was driving the ship

N yes we gt a cold argue I guess??
First time tat I think tat having him in a same place wit me was tat so suffering for me!! I totally don wanna talk!
Yes house things again!!! Again n again!! I know if it continues tomorrow mayb our history will replay again!!!
Not even a week!!!
Sheet!!! Urghh totally mad right now so I chose to confront him in silence!!!


I reli scare i'm uncontrollable, him too we will just argue lik earth n mars :(((

Fine nid to stop now. I reli do wanna act lik I don care but somehow u just make me disappointed cos u spoil my quality time wit u......

Gonna go club tomorrow to hav breakfast wit my melvin baby hahaha

No comments: