Monday, November 21, 2011

Ass-pee-am day 5

Urghh moral today
Tat tudung po wanna say tgat I cheat using small notes
But heyy! U HAV NO EVIDENCE! Try me
So last last that short guy lemme off the hook! N ask me don do it again next time lol!

Its a waste of time of u to catch me la.
I hav no notes no cellphone no nothing!

Nothing much today but gonna go for add math tution!!!
Woohoo!!! Add math I hope tat I can score 50 marks from u!!!
Pleeasse!!! I nid to score at least a C grade!

Just gt home after dinner wit carmen, sarah n vincent :D
They went lava dyy but im staying at home as im having ass-pee-am :(
But nvm!!! Hahaha cos.........
tomorrow can go yamcha wit them! At damai xin wang!! XD



He's sick again! :((
M so worried!
Sigh take care of urself pleeassse
Don work too hard on house de things ehh take some rest bha!




Its been a long time I din take stupid pics like tis :P

No comments: