Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ass pee am break day 2- worst day ever

Urghh its such a worst day for me today!!!
At 1st my alarm din rang n i'm late go fetch cath my monkey as we say liao go library n yamcha together.


2nd incident is that I went to pickup my brother from popular tution
I saw a guy MASTURBATING at the staircase of popular tution centre!!!
I was lik kip on scolding fuck!!!
Wat kind of person is this?
Doing tis kind of things in public???
Its a filipino or indob men I guess he is doing it in front of a pri girl!!?
I felt lik puking straight away its so DISGUSTING!!!
Dude I shud call the police n catch u up!


Incident no 3
As u all know that I was mad at him for ffg me for tution yesterday n ends up goin for add math tution instead
Then just now when I about to end tution he kip on calling me n sit infront of me
N of course my attitude was so bad as I kept on ignoring him even teacher ask me to share my kong piang to him I still ignoring
N I realise I was so wrong!!!
Im in a big trouble he was so mad n ran straight outta class n go to toilet
Of course I ran out to chase him too n ask him wat he wants n all those.


Yea u're right we argued!!
But lastly I lost lol
Kip on apologizing for any shit I had done. N gav him my share of kong piang lol
I nid to leave tution as I nid to pickup my brother from another tution.
But I felt so sry!! I knew he was mad. He never treat me lik tis before very 1st time. Felt lik wanna continue my tution so tat I can cheer him up lol


4th incident
Due to late finish from tution
N yes I gt scold n nagged by my brother as he ends tution at 3.30 but I fetch him at around 4
So he was mad lik hell
Cant stop scolding me
N I cant stop apologizing again!!!
Wth two guys in a day whom had made me apologizing non stop!!


Urghh wat a day!!!
Even mom oso laugh when she heard wat I say.


I think I nid to go for a psychologist!!!
Too much for me in a day!!!! Arghh


Im trully sry alright?
I never knew u were reli tat busy
U know I hate ppl giving empty dates dont u?
Sigh imma such a failure
No more next time seriously I swear no more next time
Im sry :(

No comments: