Friday, November 11, 2011

Its 11/11/2011



a shot wit feli in yin han's!

now lets talk about this special 11/11/2011
I almost cried out as it was the last day of my high school.Well to me its one of the most important day in my life
I'm so gonna miss it so much.

Mayb its nothing to anybody out there but to me sttss is lik my second home.
Im leaving for curtin on March 9 next year.
Then from now no more gap cake, birthday suprises,yelling n shouting at the corridor to ask ppl pay money, n lots more.
Especially FRIENDS!!!
Took lots of shots wit most of my frens.
Just felt so miserable n emo.

After skul headed to lecture hall n have our house meeting.
Wee~~~ blue house 2012 gonna rock ur world yo!!!!!
Celebrated surprise birthday party in yin han's.
Jessie was so touched! Happy birthday my sha po da xiang!
Had pizza n our fav chi teh ping plus sugar.

btw it will b my last bm tution in jafri's place!!! arghh damn i gonna miss it like seriously as jafri always lin c me while i always linc clement the lemon!!! memories!!!

Most of all carmen will b bac in town in few hours!!! woohhoo!!!

a shot wit shazi jason thien at lecture hall during house meeting!

its last tution at jafri's place!!! seriously i'll miss u teacher!!!
the way u lin c me is a nobody can b replaced! :')

a shot before heading for last tution!

No comments: