Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Its movie dayy woots!

Went to watch 那些年 wit the gangs!
Woohoo cath, cy, lionel, Michelle, xian, haw yii, gui tze, nicole lai, grace, dianne, tzyy ming, kuo, little kuo n me!!
Biggest gang ever!!
We all make noise lik hell lol laugh n shout n cy them all kip telling wat will happen next hahahaha

The movie was so damn awesome!!!
Cried lik hell, tears ran down without notice :/
A very touching movie.
When watching the movie, only person tat ran thru my mind was him.
Yes it was him! Never thought why
mayb it was similar?
Idk

Went to Starbucks after tat
Bought ny choco cream chip n peach danish before going to tution
My lunch lol
Tution wit feli
Gossip wit dianne too!
Just known something lol positive bha dianne positive!!!

Having tution tomorrow again
Yes I reli nid an A for my P.A
God bless!!


sweet! aren't there?

trailer! :D

No comments: